Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Naming Team #2

I am going to register the second team tomorrow so let's take a final vote for the name. It seems like the most popular suggestions are:

Chix Mix
Energizer Runnies
Run like a Mother!

I am leaning towards Energizer Runnies, I think it would be fun to decorate for. But, let me know which one you like the best. The one that gets the most votes is the one I will register. If there is a name you like even better than those three, throw it out there. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

7 comments:

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

Even though I am on the other team my order would go

1. Energizer Runnies
2. Run Like a Mother
3. Chix Mix

Just my 2 cents

Tall Girl Running said...

I vote Energizer Runnies. I think it's very amusing and clever.

Which one of us has to run in a bunny costume? :-/

Chelle said...

I am also not on your team but I am in love with "Run Like A Mother" very clever.

we will love you no matter what your name is gonna be...

Polliwog said...

I posted this comment on the wrong thread. Sorry to those of you who read it already--

I am not saying it's amazing, but Energizer Runnies did come out of my head, which makes it sort of original. I think it would be fun to decorate for. I also like the other two. So my order is:

1. Energizer Runnies
2. Chix Mix
3. Run Like a Mother

Sharon said...

Do the bunny-- wear the ears, bang a drum. Fabulous.

Jen said...

Here's the order I like:

1. Energizer Runnies
2. Lips, Hips, and Asphalt
3. Chix Mix

JP said...

Okay...I don't know if my vote counts, but Run Like a Mother makes me giggle.