Saturday, January 3, 2009

We did it!

Ok ... we are officially full with 2 teams!  Wooohooo!  I will email out this weekend info on who is in and what to do next.  Is there anyone who would like to do the registration for the other team.  If not Kelly said she would collect money and do it.  We are all going to get ready as one team and then when we get there just pin on different numbers  :)  So don't stress about the teams divisions yet... I am working on that.  Thanks

And as always.. email me with any questions concerns jokes funny stories... I just like to get mail  :)

Erin
info@theribbonspot.com

5 comments:

JP said...

Erin...you are AWESOME and AMAZING and WONDERFUL. And did I say AWESOME?

The end. Love, Jill.

Kristyn said...

Thanks, Erin! You're the best! I hope I'm not the only slow poke on the teams. Hopefully by then I'll be a little bit faster.

Mel said...

Woohoo, I'm so excited!

Tall Girl Running said...

Erin,

I can't seem to get a hold of you over email. Can you pass along your mailing address to me so I can get a check in the mail to (finally) pay my fee?

Thanks!
Angie

tallgirlrunning@gmail.com

Sarai said...

I have not checked this blog in weeks, but I'm still in! and I think I'm still accounted for. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon, on where to send the check and stuff. Thanks for organizing all of this, it will be lots of fun to run with all of you strangers :) LOL, running is always fun.