Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ha Ha Fooled you!

So Ragnar gets us again!  Not only do they switch up our legs but they start us at a half hour later than the latest start time we requested.  The good news though is that both of our teams have the same start time and oddly enough all of our major exchanges are estimated at about the same times!  drum roll please.....

12:30 pm

I have already updated the start times spreadsheet to reflect the now permanent start times.  This is good for those of us not from Logan as we can get together and get up there Friday morning.

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

Cool--maybe we will rub shoulders with the other team members! I was a little sad we wouldn't really get to know them (or even see them at that). I'm sure we can discuss it later, but I am all up for carpooling up there.

Tall Girl Running said...

It's so exciting to see all these details falling into place!

My second leg is a very hard 8.1 miles up a mountain at 1:50 in the morning. I think I'll just wet my pants out of fear right now and get it over with. :-P

Kelly(M&M) said...

Thanks for all your work!! I am a little nervous for my first leg being at 12:30, but I am so excited! Time to start practicing the hills more. I think it's great that we might run into the other team. I would love to meet everyone!